Wednesday, August 13, 2008

KuritPinta's first

I welcome myself, KuritPinta to my first blog. Congratulations!! I am not a blogger or a good writer so am not into this, just lately that I noticed that its nice to write on something or anything that interest me or something about technology, gadgets etc...thanks to yugatech, though i dont know him personally I always dig into his reviews on current tech and gadgets...anyways though I dont have enough time to write into my first blog am just going to make everything in here short. I am currently unemployed. Yes I am unemployed (I dont have a stable job) but am working as a freelancer to sustain my hobbies, my gadgets and needs. I am a freelance IT consultant, web developer and graphic artist. I am part of a group of developers, we just form our group officially August 1, 2008 (am not sure though) more or less within the middle of july and august of this year. We already start working with some local projects and hopefully soon we are going to have our own clients and office. We will just take everything one step at a time, its going to be a long road...until here for now, see you on my next blog...Am going home now and sleep after 12 hours of work..sayonara!!!

1 comment:

Jarod Emerson said...

hey you are off to a great start! Good luck with everything, I hope I can help you reach your goals!!!